Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
Be one of the trusted and go-to businesses with the digital space now!! We have seen that the trend of digital marketing has extended and it has become an essential tool in improving operational productivity and efficiency. Blend it with PSG Grant Singapore and implement your business strategies to be successful.
The SMEs can easily migrate to information technology solutions and equipment as the government is providing 98% of funding to every qualified business.
The SMEs can choose PSG Grant sg if they fulfill the below eligibility criteria:
- The business has to be registered and operating in Singapore.
- Holds approximately 30% of the local shareholding.
- The annual sales turnover should not exceed S$100 million and the workers should be at the limit of 200.
- The lease/purchase/ subscription of the equipment and IT solutions must be used in Singapore.
- The company should not submit any payment and sign some contract with the vendor, supplier, or third party for lease/purchase/ subscription of the equipment and IT solutions.
- Signed acceptance or purchase order of contract/quotation.
- Software’s license number with a usage report of one month
- Screenshots with the name of the company and eCommerce solution.
- Bank statement for payment proof
- Copy or receipt of cheque payment.
- Visit Business Grant Portal
- Select My Grants Tab
- Choose “Get new grant”
- Get the sector that represents your business
- From the “I need this grant/permission to” section, select the
- “Upgrade key business areas, such as adopt technology, improve business processes or raise service standards”. Select Next after that.
- Here, you need to reply to the question “which best describes the area you will develop with this grant?”, select “Pre-scoped Productivity Solutions” and then, choose Next.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then, choose “Yes”.
- Then, key in the main contact person or contact details.
- Fill every detail of the Letter of Offer addresses.
- Answer every mandatory field and submit the proposal.
- Show which solution you are buying.
- Choose the PSG grant vendor and fill in every information on the IT solution and equipment.
- Select Files to upload the documents, like, vendor quotation.
- Fill the deployment location.
- Give the cost details.
- Provide details of productivity gains and overall impact.
- Complete the declaration part.
- Read the acknowledgement and consent and then, select the box.
- Check the application and, then, Submit.
- Registered and operating in Singapore