Sage 300cloud connects your entire operation with a single, integrated solution that provides you with greater visibility, making it easier to share information among your employees. Small and medium sized businesses across the globe use Sage 300cloud to unlock potential, reduce costs and improve performance.
PSG & SFEC
You are entitled for both PSG & SFEC if you meet the eligibility criteria. The total amount is 98% of the purchase cost.
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports businesses in the adoption of IT solutions or equipment that improve productivity. Receive up to 80% funding support for eligible costs.
Eligible employers will receive a one-off S$10,000 credit to cover up to 90% of out-of-pocket expenses on qualifying costs for supportable initiatives, over and above the support levels of existing schemes.
Sage 300Cloud PSG Packaged Solution
The Packaged Solution includes:
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Sales Management
- Purchase Management
- Inventory Control Management
- Intelligence Reporting
- The business has to be registered and operating in Singapore.
- Holds approximately 30% of the local shareholding.
- The annual sales turnover should not exceed S$100 million and the workers should be at the limit of 200.
- The lease/purchase/ subscription of the equipment and IT solutions must be used in Singapore.
- The company should not submit any payment and sign some contract with the vendor, supplier, or third party for lease/purchase/ subscription of the equipment and IT solutions.
- Get a Quotation from the Pre-Approved vendor.
- Submit an application on the Business Grant Portal(BGP). You will need to register for a CorpPass account to transact on the portal.
- Accept Letter of Offer on the (BGP)
- Confirm vendor quotation
- Implement the solutions
- Submit Claim on the (BGP)